Pentax K1000 35mm Camera Body Only, Chrome, with Leather Strap
Body Serial No: 6160026
Fully tested and detailed. Small dent at top which does not affect image quality. Slower shutter speed inaccuracies. Comes with black leather strap and lens cap. No lens included.
The Pentax K1000 is an all mechanical manual 35mm film SLR (Single Lens Reflex) SLR. The K1000 has earned a reputation as a solid reliable camera with only fully manual functions. The no frills design means the user must figure out what they are doing (if they don't already know). It's a tool perfect for learning because it requires deliberate thought about setting framing, focus, and exposure. When a photographer learns how to use a fully manual camera like the K1000 they'll have a fundamental foundation of understanding how any camera works.
Consequently the K1000 remained in production for decades and is one of the most popular cameras of all time.
- Classic, popular camera perfect for learning the art of photography!
- All shutter speeds are mechanical
- Battery only powers the light meter
- TTL (through-the-lens) manual light metering with a center-weighted pattern
- Straitforward single-needle light meter display in viewfinder
- Shutter speeds: 1s-1/1000 second, plus B (Bulb mode for longer exposures)
- TTL manual metering with a center-weighted pattern
- Hot shoe and PC sync terminal (X only)
- Flash sync at shutter speeds 1/60 second and slower
- ISO range: 20-3200, set manually Threaded shutter release button accepts standard threaded mechanical cable release cables/cords
|Film Type||35MM ROLL|
|Focus Type||MANUAL FOCUS (ONLY)|
|Lens Mount||PENTAX K (SMC, SMC-M), PENTAX KA (SMC-A), PENTAX KA2 (MZ-M, ZX-M), PENTAX KAF SMC-F, PENTAX KAF SMC-FAJ, PENTAX KAF2 (SMC-FA), PENTAX KF (SMC-AF, ME F)|