Film Scanning Service
Professional Film Scanning
- Types of film: Long Roll Film, Strip-Cut Film, Mounted Slides, 35mm, Medium Format, Specialty Film
- Equipment: Noritsu and Epson scanners
- Resolution options: various output resolutions available
- Pricing: tiered pricing for the best value, volume pricing available upon request
Click HERE for film scanning options and their details
- Standard film scanning is best for small prints; with a file size of 3MB-4.5MB. This is a smart, simple option for saving and sharing your memories in a photo album or on social media.
- Enhanced scans are made for creating prints up to 11x14 inches, and have a file size of 12MB-18MB. These are ideal for printing small posters or quality photo brochures.
- Super scanning is our large output option. These professional resolution scans have a file size of 48.8MB-87MB, and are perfect for advertising, giant prints or large posters.
- Super 8 or 16 Bit Tiffs available for maximum editing power , on all film sizes however resolution specs remain the same as the Super Scans 8 bit Tiff's. The file size on 16 bit doubles that of the 8 bit Tiff scans.
About 16 bit Tiff's
We offer 16 Bit Tiff's for maximum editing power on all film sizes, however, the resolution specs remain the same as the Super 8 bit Tiff's.
The file size on 16 bit Tiff's however doubles that of the 8 bit Tiff scans.
Some additional info worth mentioning
For larger negatives such as 4x5 and 8x10, we use an Epson V Series. For bulk and odd sized films, please call or stop by the store for a quote.