PENTAX Zoom 105-R 35mm Point and Shoot Camera
The Pentax Zoom 105-R fully automatic compact camera with a 38 to 105mm zoom lens.
Used. Like new conditions
30 day warranty
- Type: Fully automatic 35mm Point and Shoot film camera with zoom lens
- Film: DX-coded ISO 25-3200, frame size 24x36mm
- Lens: Pentax power zoom 38-105mm, f/4-7.8 with macro mode. 11 elements in 9 groups - Angle 50-23.5 degrees.
- Focusing: Active infrared autofocus system
- Shutter: automatic 1/250s-60 sec.
- Self-timer: up to 5 frames.
- Viewfinder: 87% - magnification 0,45-0,97
- Exposure Compensation: +-3EV (steps of 0.5 EV)
- Double exposure: possible
- Flash: built-in.
- Film advance: automatic - max. 1.3 fps, automatic rewind.
- Power: Two 3v lithium batteries CR-123A or DL 123A
- Size: 144x83x67 mm
- Weight: 470g without batteries.
The Pentax 105-R is a zoom camera and has a somewhat unique control of doing so. Looking to the back of the camera, on the top right hand side, there is a toggle switch for adjusting the zoom. The camera defaults at a wide 38mm (f/4) and extends to a 105mm (f/7.8) telephoto lens. The switch has multiple positions and a few quirks along with it. If you move the switch in either direction, to the first position and hold it there, the camera will zoom to a default number and stop. These are 38-46-55-70-85-and 105. You can also quickly move the switch to zoom up and down by increments of five or push the switch all the way in either direction to move to a number without stopping in between. All of the distances are marked by a graphic and number on the LCD.