Canon AE-1 Program Body, Chrome
Serial No: 1495605
Body Only, used. Does not come with lens. Includes front lens cap. Very little wear. There is dust in the viewfinder, but it does not affect image quality. Price is adjusted accordingly.
Tested and ready to shoot.
The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that uses Canon's FD mount lenses. It was introduced in 1981 as the successor to the Canon AE-1, five years after that camera's introduction. The major difference was the addition of the Program AE mode first seen in the A-1. This mode sets both the shutter speed and aperture automatically, albeit with a slight bias towards the shutter speed setting. The user focuses the camera and then presses the shutter button. For those desiring more control, the AE-1's shutter priority auto-exposure and full manual modes are still available.
- 35mm film SLR camera
- Manual Focus only
- Uses Canon FD lenses
- Full manual exposure control
- Aperture Priority and Program auto-exposure modes
- TTL flash and ambient metering
- Electronically timed shutter
- Illuminated internal metering display
- Battery saving touch-switch and auto metering shut-off
- Electronic self timer with visual and audible indicators
- Optional low shutter speed audible warning
Good seals and has been tested, all Cameras Come with a 30 Day Money Back Warranty.
Get Film for this camera